About Angels School
Mission: To give that excellent education that will affect the character, thinking and behavior of the child, as well as offer him requisite skills all within a Christian environment.
Date of establishment: 20th September 2000 with pioneer students of nine (9). Present number on roll: (515).
Governed by Board of Directors:
- Mr. Joel Duncan Idun - CEO
- Mr. Godfred Derkyi - Chairman
- Rev. Gideon Idun -
- Rev. Godwin Ahlijah -
- Mr. Ernest Okoampah -
- Mrs. Giselle Agbotui -
- Mr. Michael Ankamah-Kwakye -
|Principal (Acting)||-||MR. FRANK SONTIM-BUOR|
|Vice Principal / Head of Junior High School||-||MR. DODZI AGBAVO|
|Head of Pre-School||-||MRS. STELLASTINA APPIAH|
|Head of Primary||-||MR. BERNARD AGBAGBA|
|Academic Head in charge of Cambridge||-||MR. ALBERT ANNOBIL|
|Head of Operations and Quality Control||-||MR. JOHN COLLINS KUSORGBOR|
|Head of Administration||-||MRS ANGELLA DOE|
|Head of Accounts and Finance||-||MR. THOMAS ARHIN|
|Human Resource Director||-||MR. MICHAEL ANKAMAH-KWAKYE|
|Director of Schools Business||-||MRS. PATIENCE IDUN|
Calibre Of Teachers :
- Graduate teachers
- Certified teachers
- Diploma teachers
- Specialist teachers
- GCE and A level holders
From Pre-school to the Junior High School (J. S. S.) / Cambridge Secondary 2
- A school of discipline raised on Christian morals.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Fully air-conditioned classrooms.
- Small unit class with maximum seating capacity of 20 learners.
- Excellent, experienced and qualified multi-national teaching professionals.