About Angels School
Mission: To give that excellent education that will affect the character, thinking and behavior of the child, as well as offer him requisite skills all within a Christian environment.
Date of establishment: 20th September 2000 with pioneer students of nine (9). Present number on roll: (620).
Governed by Board of Directors:
- Co-ordinating Director (CEO) -- Mr. Joel Duncan Idun
- Co-Director -- Rev. Gideon Idun
- Human Resource Director -- Mr. Michael Kwakye
|Head of Pre-School||-||MRS. STELLASTINA APPIAH|
|Head of Primary||-||MR. BERNARD AGBAGBA|
|Head of Junior High||-||MR. DODZI AGBAVO|
|Academic Consultant||-||MR. FRANK SONTIM-BUOR|
|Academic Head in charge of Cambridge||-||MR. ALBERT ANNOBIL|
|Head of Operations and Quality Control||-||MR. JOHN COLLINS KUSORGBOR|
|Head of Administration||-||MS ANGELLA COBBINAH|
|Head of Accounts and Finance||-||MR. THOMAS ARHIN|
|Director of Schools Business / Human Resource||-||MR. MICHAEL ANKAMAH-KWAKYE|
|Co-ordinating Director||-||MR. JOEL DUNCAN IDUN|
Calibre Of Teachers :
- Graduate teachers
- Certified teachers
- Diploma teachers
- Specialist teachers
- GCE and A level holders
From Pre-school to the Junior High School (J. S. S.)
- A school of discipline raised on Christian morals.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Fully air-conditioned classrooms.
- Small unit class with maximum seating capacity of 20 learners.
- Excellent, experienced and qualified multi-national teaching professionals.