MANAGEMENT'S RESOLUTION ON BOOKS
At a recent sitting management passed a resolution that will become a policy on provision, acquisition, supply and sale of text books, exercise books and all other materials in the school. We should like parents to know a few points of the resolution on acquisition and supply.
- That by the end of the 1st trimester, list of books and other materials will be ready and made available to parents.
- That within the first half of the subsequent trimester (2nd Trimester) parents will notify the school whether they intend the school to supplies books to their wards or prefer to purchase the books elsewhere.
- That parents who wish to purchase books and other stationery elsewhere can do so except for the branded books. (That is; exercise books or other reference materials with the school’s name on them).
- That the school will order books and other materials strictly according to the number of parents whose preference is the school making the supply.
- That by the end of the second trimester, parents will be notified in writing the specific number of parents the school will supply books for the avoidance of doubt.
- That the order of books will be made at the beginning of the third trimester.
- That all materials will be made available at the school within the third trimester and that interested parents will have their books and other materials by the close of the same trimester.
- That parents who opt to purchase their own books will be expected to have procured their supplies by the same time.
We have had to bend over backwards to put these policies in place to, once and for all, bring to an end the lapses and inadequacies in the supply of books and to regain parents’ confidence in the book-service we give.
BOOK LIST --
- Grade 1
- Grade 2
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9