Stakeholders Conference 2014
Date: 8th November, 2014
Supply of Cambridge Books by Mr. Mike Ankama Kwakye (Business Director)
- We deeply regret the delays in the supply of the Cambridge books to the children, the reasons we have already hinted you in our last newsletter. In the same newsletter we outlined and indicated dates by which the books will reach the children.
- Currently we have the full complement of the oxford books and are awaiting the arrival of the non-oxford books by the end of November 2014. Then straight away the Accountant will contact you by text messaging for you to proceed and buy them by the 1st week of December, 2014
- In the absence of these books teachers are well resourced for effective teaching and learning to go on. Where necessary texts are photocopied for children so that no gap is created
Solving the delays in the supplies of books
As a matter of necessity, these measures have been put in place to check once and for all the delays in the provision of text books to children
- The booklist for the 2015/2016 academic year is available at the bookshop for interested parents to pick up so that parents can buy these book ahead of time. Also provided is the list of dealers in these books for easy contact
- During the course of third term these dealers would be given the opportunity to put up for sale the various books at discounted prices for parents to buy even before school vacates.
- We believe if these measures are followed we should be able to resolve this difficulty once and for all