It has always been the intention of this school to keep faith with our parents and ensure smooth integration while maintaining our position placing the interest and well-being of our children above anything else.
We have carefully developed a flexible and credible structure that blends the Cambridge Assessment International Education curriculum with the National curriculum (Ghana Education Service curriculum).
Structure of the Angels School Academic Programme
- Learners are given solid foundation in numeracy and literacy for the Cambridge Programme
- Purely Cambridge Programme & Assessment
- Cambridge Content plus Selected Relevant Local Content
- Cambridge Methodology
- Parents decide at the end of Grade 3 whether they want their wards to pursue Cambridge or GES curriculum
- Stream 1 - Cambridge Curriculum and assessment including Progression Tests and Checkpoint Examinations
- Stream 2 - GES/NACCA Curriculum that includes continuous assessment & cummulative records
- These streams shall continue on their paths unto their statutory examinations
Grade 9 and Beyond:
- BECE (GES) --> Exit
- IGCSE i.e. International General Certificate of Secondary Education
- During these 2 years (G9 & 10), there are a number of subjects that are compulsory for students. Students can then opt to study from a range of suggested subjects. Results for the exam (IGCSE) are released mid-August.
For programme content, kindly visit the department page.