Welcome! We are excited and treasure your interest in Angels Specialist School International. We understand that it is every parent’s desire to make the right school choice for their Angels. One could say its mission critical! At Angels Specialist School International, we offer our Angels an excellent education that turns to affect their character, thinking and behaviour.
We operate a non-selective admissions policy. Selection is based upon merit and our assessment of whether a pupil will flourish at our school taking into consideration our well-balanced and rigorous programmes. Don’t be Anxious! Our doors are always open to answer any questions. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
Ideally, parents or representative of an applicant will call at the front desk where the attendant will in turn direct him/her to the Admissions Office or Principal for preliminary discussion. If an applicant or representative then decides to apply for a school place, he/she will be required to purchase “application for admissions” form at GH¢120.00, fill them out and submit them.
Additional documents required upon submission of Application Form
- A passport size picture of student
- A copy of applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Passport page of student (foreign student’s only)
- Reports cards from the previous year (Last three terms) / cumulative records
- Immunization Records
- Any other documentation
Once the completed “application for admissions” forms and application fee have been received, the admission office will acknowledge and respond within two weeks to schedule a date and time for an interview and placement test
- For applicants to the nursery, parents and their wards are taken through an informal interview.
- For Pre-KG and KG (Foundation), applicants are tested in Literacy, and Numeracy.
- For Primary, applicants are tested in Mathematics and English Language.
- For Lower Secondary (Form 1 & 2), applicants are tested in English Language, Mathematics and Science
- For Upper Secondary (Form 4), applicants are tested in Reading and Directed Writing and Mathematics (Extended)
Following the interview and placement test, the final decision will then be communicated to the parents by the Admissions Office. If a place is offered, an offer letter plus invoice will be sent to the same.
Once an offer letter and invoice has been received, the offer of a place at the school must be accepted by paying the one time non-refundable registration fee within seven (7) working days… then voila, your child is now an angel!
Orientation of new families
Orientation programmes are conducted for new families at the beginning of a new trimester. All such parents are obliged to attend the programme.
If a place cannot be immediately offered, the applicant may be placed on the school’s waiting list, Priority of admission will be given to applicants on the waiting list. Alternatively, you can contact the Admissions Officer, Angella Sika Doe on (+233)0244-923-514